You asked for the NEC® Spiralbound and NFPA® delivers! This 2014 NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® format is ideal in the field or at your desk.
The 2014 NEC® covers the latest requirements on electrical wiring and equipment installation issues, including minimum provisions for the use of connections, voltage markings, conductors, and cables. Chapters address specific circumstances surrounding special occupancies and industrial equipment and machines. It also contains specific details on the safe installation and use of communications and signaling conductors.
Order the 2014 NEC Spiralbound, with a coated cover and multiple rings to hold pages secure.
The convenient NEC Spiralbound opens flat for easy reference to the 2014 National Electrical Code at your desk or on the jobsite. This Code edition includes major changes such as:
- Expanded AFCI and GFCI protection in homes
- Continued emphasis on making installations safe for electrical workers
- Coverage of new methods to distribute low voltage power
- New approaches toward ensuring safety of photovoltaic (PV) electric systems
- Changes to the long-standing voltage thresholds used in the Code
- Plus hundreds of others that allow for the safe implementation of the latest in electrical system and equipment technology.
Four all-new Articles in the 2014 NEC address growing technologies:
- Low Voltage Direct Current Distribution Systems (Article 393)
- Modular Data Centers (Article 646)
- Fire Resistive Cable Systems (Article 728)
- Energy Management Systems (Article 750)
Order your 2014 NEC Spiralbound today and be prepared for any electrical project.
NFPA 70: National Electrical Code is the nation's singular code for safe electrical installation, and the sturdy 2014 NEC Spiralbound is a smart choice for electrical professionals on the go. (Spiralbound, 910 pp., 2014)