Stay up-to-code and organized with the 2014 NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® Looseleaf from NFPA®.
The 2014 NEC® covers the latest requirements on electrical wiring and equipment installation issues, including minimum provisions for the use of connections, voltage markings, conductors, and cables. Chapters address specific circumstances surrounding special occupancies and industrial equipment and machines. It also contains specific details on the safe installation and use of communications and signaling conductors.
Choose the 2014 NEC Looseleaf, with a durable 5-ring binder that makes it easy to add job-specific materials or remove or reorganize information.
The performance-boosting NEC Looseleaf lets you insert all the extra technical information and other data you need on an electrical project within relevant sections of the 2014 National Electrical Code. This Code edition includes major changes such as:
- Expanded AFCI and GFCI protection in homes
- Continued emphasis on making installations safe for electrical workers
- Coverage of new methods to distribute low voltage power
- New approaches toward ensuring safety of photovoltaic (PV) electric systems
- Changes to the long-standing voltage thresholds used in the Code
- Plus hundreds of others that allow for the safe implementation of the latest in electrical system and equipment technology.
Four all-new Articles in the 2014 NEC address growing technologies:
- Low Voltage Direct Current Distribution Systems (Article 393)
- Modular Data Centers (Article 646)
- Fire Resistive Cable Systems (Article 728)
- Energy Management Systems (Article 750)
Order your 2014 NEC Looseleaf today and customize your Code for every electrical project.
NFPA 70: National Electrical Code is the nation's singular code for safe electrical installation, and the 2014 NEC Looseleaf is the right choice for busy electrical professionals who need job information at their fingertips. (Looseleaf, 910 pp., 2014)
Interested in other editions of the NEC Looseleaf? Use the drop down menu above to select the edition year you need.