Introduce young children to the ABCs of fire safety with Sparky®'s ABC's of Fire Safety DVD!
Help young learners navigate the alphabet soup of fire safety with this entertaining and enlightening video! Kids zoom off on an exciting journey with Sparky the Fire Dog® puppet where they soar into Letterland, a magical world where anything is possible! Sparky captivates young learners using a fun song that helps them remember what to do when the smoke alarm sounds. Learning about fire safety really is as easy as A, B, C!
- A is for Alarms that let you know there's a fire in your home.
- B is for Beep, Beep, Beep the sound a smoke alarm makes.
- C is for Calm, as in calmly get outside when the smoke alarm sounds.
- D is for Don't be scared of the loud smoke alarm.
- E if for Everyone should have working smoke alarms.
From K -- "Know the fire department's number is 9-1-1" -- to P is for "Practice your family's home fire escape drill," this fun 'n fantastic show is a surefire hit with young audiences! (Families, Approx. 11 min.)
Watch a clip from the DVD below!