Maximize fire and explosion prevention and control by following the up-to-date rules in NFPA 30B: Code for the Manufacture and Storage of Aerosol Products.
Flammable aerosol products present a severe and unique fire challenge. Make sure you're equipped with the latest fire protection strategies so you can mitigate risks with the 2015 edition of NFPA 30B: Code for the Manufacture and Storage of Aerosol Products. Comprehensive requirements in this specialized document address manufacture, storage, and display.
Order today and keep pace with current fire protection strategies for:
- Manufacturing facilities
- Warehouses and storage areas
- Mercantile occupancies
- Operations and maintenance
NFPA 30B now contains coverage of aerosol cooking spray products and aerosol products in plastic containers -- including classification, package marking, and fire protection design criteria.
Updated provisions in the 2015 edition include:
- Classification of hazardous locations for purposes of installation of electrical systems
- Installation of propellant charging equipment
- Amendments to existing fire protection design criteria for Level 2 and Level 3 aerosol products to better correlate with NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems
Annex material provides informative material on the mechanism of fire growth in aerosol containers, determining the classification level of aerosol products, flammability labeling, and loss experience. A sample ordinance adopting NFPA 30B is also included. (Softbound, 71 pp., 2015)