Airport safety demands compliance with the latest edition of NFPA 415.
Protect people and property from unique fire hazards in airport terminal complexes. NFPA 415: Airport Terminal Buildings, Fueling Ramp Drainage, and Loading Walkways is the trusted resource used by engineers, designers, installers, contractors, and airport safety managers for one-stop access to requirements for:
- Fire protection of airport terminal buildings
- Fire testing and design criteria for aircraft loading walkways
- Design and maintenance of the drainage system of an aircraft fueling ramp to control the flow of fuel that might be spilled on a ramp and minimize possible danger
Changes in the 2016 NFPA 415 include:
- Updated references throughout
- Aircraft loading walkways can now incorporate transparent or translucent walls, windows, or surfaces.
Update now to follow the latest criteria for fire protection from the host of special hazards present at airport terminal buildings, such as the possibility of spilled fuel. (Softbound, Approx. 18 pp., 2016)
NFPA® 415 Standard on Airport Terminal Buildings, Fueling Ramp Drainage, and Loading Walkways, 2016 Edition
Chapter 1 Administration
Chapter 2 Referenced Publications
2.2 NFPA Publications.
2.3 Other Publications.
2.4 References for Extracts in Mandatory Sections. (Reserved)
Chapter 3 Definitions
3.2 NFPA Official Definitions.
3.3 General Definitions.
Chapter 4 Airport Terminal Buildings
4.2 Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning.
4.5 Fire Protection.
Chapter 5 Aircraft Fueling Ramp Drainage
5.1 Aircraft Fueling Ramp Slope and Drain Design.
5.2 Drain and Separator Maintenance.
Chapter 6 Aircraft Loading Walkways
6.1 Basic Design.
6.2 Requirements for All Aircraft Loading Walkways.
6.4 Fire Tests.
6.5 Fire Suppression Systems.
Annex A Explanatory Material
Annex B Building Construction Types
Annex C Glazing Materials
Annex D Informational References