Install, inspect, test, and maintain wet chemical extinguishing systems correctly using the 2013 NFPA 17A.
Newly updated, the 2013 NFPA 17A: Standard for Wet Chemical Extinguishing Systems outlines the latest rules for wet chemical extinguishing systems associated with restaurant and institutional hoods, plenums, ducts, and associated cooking appliances.
Maximize equipment integrity and reliability with coverage for:
- System requirements
- Plans and acceptance tests
- Inspection, maintenance, and recharging
Revisions in the 2013 edition include:
- Clarified inspection, testing, maintenance requirements
- New requirements for installation acceptance plus added forms
- Greater alignment with NFPA 96: Standard for Ventilation Control and Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
The 2013 NFPA 17A is essential for manufacturers, installers, and AHJs. (Softbound, 18 pp., 2013)