Protect the public with effective smoke control using 2009 NFPA 92B: Smoke Management Systems in Malls, Atria, and Large Spaces.
Follow NFPA 92B's up-to-date technical requirements relevant to the design, installation, testing, operation, and maintenance of new and retrofitted smoke management systems in buildings with large-volume spaces, such as atria and covered malls.
Fully adoptable as law, NFPA 92B brings you the latest provisions for:
- Establishing system performance to maintain a tenable environment
- System testing requirements
- Use of CFD and zone models
- Data for calculating smoke exhaust
- Location and design of smoke barriers
- Calculations and equations that reflect the state-of the art
To ensure public safety, enforcers, engineers, architects, and industry professionals need the most current edition. (Softbound, 59 pp., 2009)